Sunday, March 18, 2012

Skeptical Desires

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0dgaQIuXkaEMnBSZ2xHa1FTbk9MTUdDd1dyRFNKZw/edit?pli=1









The Madness Vase by Andrea Gibson






Jealousy is not a good feeling of warmth and comfort. It gives me third degree burns inside when I read this stupid poem that is something I could never live up to.



It starts out amazingly by stating that all she can think of is the darkness and that society thinks it isn't a good thing. I think it's a good thing. But maybe that's because that's where my thoughts are too.



Just the way she states how others think it should go, and that it should be perfect for the process of "fixing" her, just makes me envious. Doctors, Psychics, Nutritionists all think that she is broken. But she's not. She's just too good for them.



And the way she ends it all with her trauma's telling her that she shouldn't share the things that hurt. But how her bones tell her to do it anyways, so she does. Makes me annoyed with how terrible I sound compared to this woman who obviously doesn't belong here on Earth with us mere mortals.


I don't like the feeling of jealousy, yet it still comes over me like a wave whenever I simply see her name. Maybe she is what I will aspire to become. So fluent in this language that she doesn't have to state how she feels directly to make you want to feel that way with her. I'm very... Jealous.

1 comment:

RedRebellion said...

I really quite honestly hate this post.