Sunday, March 25, 2012

Green- eyed Monster

I worry too much.
My hair falls out by the strand on a normal day but today I think I might go bald.
Can you see the way I stare up at you moon, with such hopelessness in my eyes. All you can do is sit there so happily surrounded by stars that envy you because all you have to do is turn slowly around the earth and relax as the sun bathes you in it's light.
The stars are just full of hot gasses anyways. Too big to even care about being real.
Moon, you are the one I look up to. I want to be so carefree and positive about the rising of the sun and the start of a new day. Never having to worry about money, or being known for something good instead of evil like everyone else on this planet you look down upon.
I've tried to reach you before, but my hands can't grasp anything but air no matter how high I jump.
You once told me, if he makes you cry then why won't you leave him?
I replied, well would you ever leave the sky?

No comments: