Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fully Devoted


I'm dreaming of your beautiful eyes.

How I can never tell what color they really are, and how they always look at me like I am the only girl in the world.

I'm thinking of the way you smile.

The way it fills me with joy, even when I am full of despair.

I'm imagining the way you make me laugh and the way you want to spend every moment we share close to each other.

I'm remembering all of your apologies and how they are never needed because you would never do anything to hurt me.

I need you.

Need you here to hold me because you are a warm embrace and somewhere I can hide away from the world. Somewhere that I can laugh and feel loved and feel love.

You are my everything. You are my inspiration, my motivation. You are my laughs, my tears, and my shaking hands and clumsy foot steps. You are my heart, my soul, and every breath that keeps me alive.

I'm going to miss you when you leave. But I will wait.

There is nothing in the world- in the UNIVERSE- that could ever make me feel like I belong as much as you do.

You are everything I want and everything I could ever need.

Your decision no matter what it is, is what I will stand by with you. Because I don't want to let go of your hand for a single moment. No matter what.

If I could ever be able to describe love to anyone, it would be three words. You and I.

This is what I have meant to express to you today, but I can't ever say anything right in person because my tongue is always tied around it's self. But my fingers can flow with ease, so this is how I will say it.

I love you.

I love you.

I will wait because you are the one for me and you always will be. Everyone tells me that I am too happy for this to be real, but it is, and that's what makes me so happy.

Thanks for being my everything and just know that no matter what, I am always going to walk the roads with you, hand in hand.
I love you so so so so so much, forever and always.

No comments: