Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mind Devouring Illusion

The sun outside is too arrogant and self righteous.


My skin is almost see-through and I've finally grown to like it that way.


But He doesn't think I should.


He would rather not become friends with the veins that will later be opened by His hands.



He may run heaven or He may run hell, but neither of them will ever jog fast enough to catch me.



I've figured out the secrets of how God created the world.


It's all just one big puzzle and I can see the outline of every piece that plays a role in His chess game with you, Lucy.


Little did either of you know that I would be the one to call out "check-mate."




Too often did I pray for patience but never received it right when I asked.




The staircase to heaven is yet to be uncovered but the map of the highway to hell is in the glove box.

No comments: