Tuesday, January 13, 2015

This is the end

I'm done.

Everything is constantly crumbling around me, and when that happens it only takes so long before you start to crumble too. How can you sleep when all you have are nightmares? How can you wake up when your nightmares are living? I am sick of feeling hopeless and unwanted by everyone. Unloved, unwanted, and unready. I tried and I tried to pick myself up off the floor and sometimes I stood up, but this time I really can't. I've crashed. My heart is slowly stopping to beat and my lungs are only filling up with water from my constant tears. So I might as well end my suffering. Just like a hurt animal, it's time to put myself to sleep. The pain on the inside is something I can't heal. It's worse then a cut, or a broken bone. It decays my sense of living and honestly I don't even believe I am anymore. There will be no difference if I really am not "alive." Even the people I know won't notice. In fact they might feel less burdened. Happier even. So yes I'm leaving. But no one cares anyways. No one will notice.

Goodbye


No comments: