Monday, January 5, 2015

Not wife material

I thought I was done.

My world revolved around you and I thought that it would end once you were gone.

But I remember how strong I was before we started dating again.

And although the fact that all my love was put in something that never wanted to be there,

I know I will find the power to love again.

And I know I will be ok.




I'll be better than ok infact.


The problem is is that I've been stuck in the "ok" box for too long.

Where everything was just fine, but never any better.




I'm leaving to go and live out of my car and travel.

And secret I hope I die along the way,

But all I want is peace.


And I will never find it here.



I leave the 25th.


I come back never.



I just want you to know that I'm sorry.

But I'm not sorry for you.


I'm sorry that I let myself believe that you loved me.

I'm sorry that I tried to donate 100% of myself to someone that didn't want it.



I've learned my lesson.


Fact is, trust just isn't something you are meant to place in other people.


So from now on all my trust and time will be dedicated to myself.


Because I don't want to waste anymore of it.





Life is short.



And trust and love ruin it.


No comments: