Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pretend and make believe

Ty Amy.

The one person who I would've bet my life on him hating my guts, is the only one who has spoken to me for a few days now.

He texted me back.

When he texted the other day and asked me how I was doing, and I said not too hot, instead of shutting me out like everyone else he came and picked me up.

Told me he was sorry.

Held me while I bawled.

Invited me to his brother's birthday party.

Made me laugh for the first time in weeks.

Made me feel human.

Not ghostly.



The one person I thought hated me, proved I had at least someone.

The one person I thought loved me, is still watching me sit here.

He hasn't moved.

Hasn't even thought about texting me or anything to make sure I'm alright.



What a funny world we live in, where everything you think is real, isn't.

No comments: