Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is Love?

Love is a surprise hot chocolate in the morning when you didn't ask for one. Love is explaining you are having a bad day and then not ten minutes later being sat down in front of the t.v. so you can laugh at "Family Guy." Love is whispering to each other about who is the most amazing out of the two. Love is watching "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" and laughing at him complimenting how amazing the sundance kid's hair is. Love is spending every day together for 12 days and thinking that it has been such a short amount of time. Love is not caring what others think when he wraps his arms around you in public. Love is him begging you not to wear make up because he thinks you would be beautiful with out it. Love is eating only appetizers at Olive Garden in a suit and a dress. Love is going for ice cream afterwards. Love is saying no a million times but he is just as stubborn as you are and persists on buying you things. Love is saying the room is a mess when there's nothing that could possibly be cleaned. Love is going to school just to see his smile and hear his laugh. Love is being on the brink of tears but being strong and holding them back. Love is watching "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days" on the tenth day of being in a relationship. Love is being in a relationship that is a secret from his parents. Love is seeing him every minute you can, but it's not enough. Love is watching the super bowl and he still kisses you after seeing you angry because the Patriots lost. Love is sneaking in kisses on the cheek whenever he possibly can. Love is buying a couple of Dr. Peppers at McDonald's just to help us think of things to say when we get to his sister's. Love is the way he whispers that he loves me at least ten times a day. Love is the way he stares at me and then gets mad at me when I turn my head. Love is the way he already knows who I am better than I know myself. Love is going to school every morning with him. Love is holding his hand as he kisses each of my fingers. Love is slipping a Saint Christopher pendant over my head for protection and sealing it with a kiss. Love is holding hands in church. Love is listening to him sing his heart out. Love is him listening to my heart beat whenever I'm around him. Love is falling asleep in his arms. Love is trusting him with everything. Love is what I feel whenever I'm with him.

No comments: