Thursday, February 9, 2012

I think of you.


I think about you. I think of you like a pig thinks of flying. Like rollercoasters think about riding. Like frowns think about smiling.
I'm thinking about you like pictures think about memories. Priest think about preaching. Like parents think about preaching, but the only thing either of these two do is preach, preach, preach, but not a single one will follow the words of their own speech.
I think about you like ears think about closing. Like laws think about breaking. Like cells think about locking.
I'm thinking about you like the damned think about sinning. Like the holy think of repenting and like the sinners think about confessing to the priests who keep on preaching.
I think about you like pencils think of paper and paper thinks of pencils. Like girls think about boys. Like boys think about gaming.
I'm thinking about you like game makers think about addicition. Like addicitions think of money. Like money thinks of corrupting.
I think about you like coffee thinks about it's cream and sugar. Like a cake thinks about it's icing. Like strawberries think of chocolate.
I'm thinking about you like rings think of marriage. Like married couples think of babies. Like babies think about growing up.
I always think about you. You are always on my mind. Obviously, I'm in love and that's why my mind is infested with thoughts of you. I hope this sickness never leaves my body in withdrawl. I think of you.

1 comment:

Lexi Gifford said...

wow, that was one of the best ones i've read yet. very creative.