Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Intro

I am 18 (finally) and have realized exactly how stupid high school really is. Don't get me wrong, there are some amazing things about it, but when you stop to think about it, all it really is about is hormones and drugs. I am one hundred percent in love with music. I play the piano, uke, and guitar. I want to learn how to do dubstep and play the violin. Classical is by far the most expressive in my opinion, but I can't get over the sounds they can make with a computer. I am the mother of my three siblings because my parents basically ignore us and have ignored us since I was around 6. My favorite color is red. I am in to psychology and when I graduate and get out of this hell hole I want to become a psychologist for children and teens who have dysfunctional families. My favorite food is my mom's chicken and broccoli cassarole. I am ready to move out but I refuse to leave my siblings with my dad. I have an amazing boyfriend that stands up for me and is just as stubborn as I am. Possibly even more than I am. My favorite animal is a sting ray or manta ray. I am very independent and if I am offered any thing I will feel as though I need to return the favor. It takes a lot to make me fall in love, that's why it's weird that I am in love. I feel as though I am invisible to everyone and I always will be. I am happy to be in creative writing so I can learn and have a good time.

1 comment:

Positive Living said...

I hate school it it's mostly pointless, Good luck.