Friday, August 22, 2014

Why I couldn't see is because of the tears

Are you lonely?
  -Yes.
Are you afraid?
 -Yea
Do you know what you're doing?
-No
Do you know what you want?
 -Nope
Do you love to make him happy?
 -Naturally
Do you tell him he hurts?
 -Yes.
Do you sit there just wondering, when will it stop?
 -Of course
When will you stop being lonely but never alone?
-I don't know
When will you find something that is home?
-I'm unsure
Do you wonder if being tied down to a person that's never there is worth it?
-No!
Does he know any secrets?
-No...
Does he want to know?
 -Yes!
Really, though?
-... No
Are you tired?
 -Yes
Do you cry?
 -Yes...
Have you gone from fine to afraid all in one night?
 -...yes
Do you wonder if you are in love with someone who just doesn't want to be lonely?
-yes...
Do you think that he hides you because he's realized that too?
 -just stop
Do you really think he loves you?
-STOP!
When do you think it will get better?
-Please!
When do you think it will end?
-I don't like this game anymore.
Maybe he has the answers?
-please...
Maybe he doesn't really care?
-...
Maybe he's confused because he can see the end too?
-...
Isn't he just like you?
-... ...yes



The pressure is overwhelming.
I please everyone.
Always make them happy.

But you never seem to be with me.
No matter how much you cover it up.
I can see through this glass wall you put up.

I try to the point where I can't anymore.
But every time we end up like this.
Afraid of the next step.

I've broken your heart before.
Time and time again.
But now I feel like I'm never going to give up.

But I know that it will only tear you down.
I know you deserve better.
Better than what I have.

So just fucking leave already!
Can't you see how broken we are?
Why won't you just leave if you're unhappy?

I just don't get it.
I'm so confused.



My thoughts are anchors.
I'm drowning at sea.
And no one is there to rescue me.



No comments: