Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Regrets for the Loss of Perfection


Like I've said before.
Life is too short to care at all.

You know how many times I have given up on everything?

How many times I've wanted out?

How many times I stayed anyways?

Now you say that you are through.

That it's not me, but you.

Well I believe that when ever some one says that they mean the opposite.

So screw you.

You were never here for me anyways.

Never listened to a word I spat out but wanted me to listen to you.

Do you know how lonely it gets crying yourself to sleep

and your pillow is the only one that will hold you?



My face is stuck in a scowl because I'm angry.

Angry that I believed you when you said,
"I love you" or "Always and Forever"

Angry that to you, I am no longer worth fighting for.



I am crying because I'm hurt.

But like you said, we all have to face reality sometime.

No one is invincible.

And even though these tears are falling,

I won't cry tomorrow or the next day.

Or even the day after that.


Only because every tear a woman cries because of a stupid man,
counts against him in heaven.

And I wouldn't wish the wrath of God upon my worst enemy.

So enjoy your many days you have left of your ignorance.


Now, I can do what ever I want so it's freeing in a hurtful kind of way.

Drink coffee every morning if I want.

And I could even go to the strip club if I wanted, but I can't stand the germs.


Where I go with my life is now my choice.

I refuse to let you run it anymore.


So like you said, see you in three years.

Don't worry, I won't reply to your whinny text messages.

Or your "I'm sorry for my arrogance" phone calls and voice mails.


Enjoy college. Enjoy life.

Enjoy the wonderful sunshine above you.

Because when we do talk in 3 years, I can guarentee you something.

And that's that by that time,
The rain clouds will have moved from over my head,
to yours.

No comments: