Thursday, May 10, 2012

Who are you?


I am a very average teenage girl that is told to have an old soul.


It's only like that because I didn't get to experience childhood.


I was handed a child at 6 years old.


I compare myself to Red Riding hood almost on a daily basis.


I am accepting, understanding, timid, and stubborn.


Whenever I look in a mirror, the first thing I notice is my flaws.


That's why I hate mirrors.


I'm in the process of learning that maybe I am not as ugly as I think I am.


I hate my hands, but especially my fingers, so if you decide one day to ask me to look at them I will just stick them in my pockets and run away.


I am a musician at home and a psychologist every where else.


I hate uncrushed ice cubes.


When I am bored and have nothing to do, I lay on my bed and pick the paint off the walls.


I only swear when I am really angry about something.


I am not a morning person.


I hate texting.


I like two pieces of toast with peanut butter and powdered sugar on them as an afternoon snack.


Or breakfast.


Or Lunch.


What the heck let's throw dinner in there too.


Sometimes I get catch myself thinking about things like why we have more fingers than we need.


Sometimes I just think I am the only person in the world who feels at all.


I used to hurt myself physically until I would bleed. I even cut myself with a key once.


But now I'm over that and I replaced it with hurting my self-esteem.


I am the only girl I know that likes horror films but doesn't get scared by them.


I'm afraid of being seen without makeup on.


I stutter occasionally.


I am too serious at times and I never know what to say.


I get distracted easily.


Sometimes I forget that I shouldn't spend all of my time thinking about nothing.


Almost every time I miss hear someone, it is something not worth the risk of repeating.


My favorite number is 6.


I despise the frills on the edges of ripped out paper.


I know how to make hearts out of gum wrappers and that's all I do on Sunday if I go to church.


I like odd numbers more than even ones.


I strive to stand out so I could never live in Asia.


I tend to avoid all confrontation.


When I get stressed my fingers peel and I get canker sores.


I'm detail oriented.


And a perfectionist.


It takes me an hour and a half to get ready in the mornings. And that's on a good day.


I can't focus on two things at once when I am talking to someone but when I start working, I can finish and tell you everyone's conversation topics that are around me.


My favorite color is red.


I'm a little bit of a rebel at times.


But I am- in the end- just your average teenage girl.

1 comment:

Nelson said...

Dude. You should read this on Wednesday. I loved it.