Thursday, February 27, 2014

At this point I'm begging

A lot of the time I sit in silence.
I hear the voice in my head sing a tune that I hum out loud.

Me and you, we're still connected.

I can feel your pain even though I haven't seen you for lifetimes.

I heard your heart.

And you heard mine.


Even on my birthday, you wished me happiness and I can honestly say I wish you the same.


But I think now that you are gone,

And we are through,

I'll never find that happiness again.


No matter who it is,

There is a problem.


And it's me.
My heart isn't in it.
My love isn't either.
They died when we died.
Hand in hand.



So please understand that when I said "Call me"
In a comment on your post,

I meant it.

I want to talk.

Just simply to talk.

Because I honestly can say I miss you.

No comments: