Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Match.com

I need to learn how to define myself by the things I love, and not the things I hate.

I love long walks on the beach.

Oh wait...

This isn't that kind of post....




Dogs,

They seem to relate to my wolf spirit more than cats.


Gypsies are my favorite culture.

They're just as odd as I am.


Bigfoot is real.


Aliens too.


And I love them both for how secretive they are.


Red is my favorite color.

Just like the blood that runs through my veins.


Horror for movies.

Mystery and SciFi for books.




Ghosts.

I can't wait to be one sometime soon.


I'm going to scare the living shit out of everyone.




Indie and Alternative speak to my soul.



Batman is my secret lover.



The ocean is my choir.

The beach my church.

The mountains my temple.

The forest my sanctuary.




Nature in general.



Lace.


And chocolate raspberries.



They are healthy!





Yep....


I love a lot more things than I hate.


Which is odd for a person of my stature.

No comments: