Monday, April 23, 2012

Out of my Mind


I have too many questions.

Would you mind if I tugged just a little harder?

Held just a little tighter?

Because I don't want you to slip through my fingers dressed in the rings that bind them.

Once you leave I know there will never be an honest word.

I could never feel this comfortable in anyone else's arms.

He interferes.

You've told me that you love that I care but that it's not worth my time.

I know you're right but sometimes I wonder,

Am I addicted to the pain?

I hand my problems to Lady Justice and she weighs out my conclusion.

Happiness feels much better than being stuck to him like the fly in the window sill.

I've spent my nights and days searching the world for what's right here.

I choose you.

Would you mind if I claimed you as mine?

Shared my true feelings and wanted a happily ever after with you?

Taught myself to being kind and gentle so I didn't hurt you, like all the others.

Maybe it's too far fetched..

I think I've finally lost all of my heart.

No comments: