Monday, February 16, 2015

Running in the same direction, but you're afraid and I am hoping you will turn around

I'm scared.

I'm afraid that I can never be wanted by anyone.

I'm terrified that the one person I love will never love me back.

I'm fearful of the fact that if you send for me I'll come, but I don't know if you would ever do the same.



I just want to be wanted.

I just love to be loved.

I just hoped that we could've worked.



But I guess I still haven't learned.

Still believe in faithful waiting, and rewards for doing so.

All I do is try.

All I do is wait.

All I do is hope.



I wish that I wouldn't so easily run to you when you call my name.

I wish I could play hard to get.

But when it comes to you, all I want is to make you happy.

So I do whatever you ask.




If you change your mind about loving me, just know I will run to you.

With open arms.


But for now I guess I can understand why you are running away from me.

I would too.


So good luck.

I hope you find what answers you are looking for.

And maybe I will see you again someday.

No comments: